If you could see what you meant to me
And life was beyond a known destiny
How would I be true to you
Together beyond the yonder blue
Of Days and nights many dreams hath gone
Where the light of love hath once shone
And today I stand in your midst
Tinkering with the heart, that is the gist
What is it that I am to say to you
Except that I Love thee and am so true
Going beyond what thoughts may bring
This song of love, I choose to sing
For if a man could win your heart and I may be that man
If destiny's child can labor in love, like only I know can
I would do so, and bring the heavens for you
Watching you walk past the morning dew
How I hope to hold your hand some day
That we may walk again again this way
To tell you that I love you so,
This sonnet I composed for thee to know...
That the love in my heart is forever true
Good tidings it brings forever anew
And you shall be the queen of hearts
Dearest may we never depart...
- Ankush
And life was beyond a known destiny
How would I be true to you
Together beyond the yonder blue
Of Days and nights many dreams hath gone
Where the light of love hath once shone
And today I stand in your midst
Tinkering with the heart, that is the gist
What is it that I am to say to you
Except that I Love thee and am so true
Going beyond what thoughts may bring
This song of love, I choose to sing
For if a man could win your heart and I may be that man
If destiny's child can labor in love, like only I know can
I would do so, and bring the heavens for you
Watching you walk past the morning dew
How I hope to hold your hand some day
That we may walk again again this way
To tell you that I love you so,
This sonnet I composed for thee to know...
That the love in my heart is forever true
Good tidings it brings forever anew
And you shall be the queen of hearts
Dearest may we never depart...
- Ankush
No comments:
Post a Comment